Home Loan is Changing
We opened our doors in 1959, serving the community of Rhode Island as a mortgage lender under the name Home Loan & Investment Association.
As the tides have come and gone, our customers, our business partners, and our company have grown significantly. With our product offerings reaching far beyond just mortgages, our name no longer reflects the products we offer to our community.
In March 2024, Home Loan Investment Bank will unveil a new name, logo, and brand.
Keep in mind...
What to Expect...
- New indoor and outdoor signage at our branches, loan offices, and headquarters.
- Online and Mobile Banking will reflect our new brand identity.
- Debit Cards and Checks with our new branding will be issued to all deposit account holders.
- Our website will change to reflect our new brand.
Timeline of Changes...
Week of March 4th.
- Our updated name, colors, and logo will be shared with customers and business partners.
- Soft launch and re-brand celebration at our Headquarters in Warwick, RI.
- Branch Signage installations begin at our Headquarters, Branches, and Loan Offices.
- Official Launch Day! The new branding is made public via our website, social media, and materials in our branches.
Week of March 18th.
- The process of distributing updated branded materials to customer and business partners begins.